Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back from Vacation

Hi everyone: I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted, but we just got back from two weeks vacation up to my parent's house in Washington and then to Canada (eh). But I'm back now and I did do some shopping at several quilt shops including a brand new one up in Washington called the Quilt Barn. They were very nice, had lots of samples, but their prices were sky high. I bought some cute patterns and books, but need to save, save, save to buy stuff at PQ! Anyways, while in Canada, we did the touristy things including the beautiful Butchart Gardens in Victoria. Here is a picture of us in front of the sign and some of the gardens. These are great inspirations for picture quilts which I hope to do some day. Soon the children will be back in school and I can get back to doing some heavy duty quilting too.








1 comment:

Sue said...

I'm so glad you're back Eli--for more than just one reason! Although I loved the little cake I was sure getting tired of looking at it. Your photos from vacation are beautiful and I love them. I hope you had a restful time with family and I look forward to seeing you this week!!! Sue