It's been a long couple of weeks with the car being sick, the girls being sick and then my father having a heart attack (he is better now) so naturally any quilting or creative juices that I have had flowing through my body seemed to have dried up. But with everyone on the mend, there is a trickle that started again and last night I finished my cathedral window pillow that I started in Keiko Clark's class. Actually the hardest part was fighting with ruffle. The original fabric I had was too soft so I put some light weight stabilizer in it, however, I think that made it too stiff. Nonetheless, I made it work and voila! it's done. Enjoy!