Friday, August 6, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

I can't believe that summer is almost over for us (meaning that the kids go back to school in one week). The summer has flown by and while we did some fun things, I had a list of other things that we didn't do. Well another time I guess. That being said, quilting and scrapbooking, also got put on hold while we did swim lessons and movies and birthday parties, etc. However, I did manage to finish a quilt this week called The Big EZ from a Moda line by Basic Gray called Blush. I LOVE this pattern. It takes more time to cut out the fabric then actually put it together. Hope you like it too.

1 comment:

Sue Hamilton said...

Gorgeous Eli-mae! I hope you are resting up for next Friday. I'm going to be there and am looking forward to some amazing laughter.
We're having a great time with the twins although I was up with them three times between 3:15 and 4:30 this morning. Have no idea what it was about though. Hugs all around.