Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Morgan Hill Quilt Show - 2010

I know I've been neglecting my blog and it's not that I don't want to update it, it's just that I haven't had time!!!! We are in high gear at the quilt shop getting ready for PIQF in a couple of weeks and that means making lots of samples exclusively for the show. I've been working on an adorable wool table runner and I didn't realize how much time it takes. I've also been so busy with taking the kids here and there and everywhere! I know excuses, excuses....well I did take out some time this weekend to go to the Taste of Morgan Hill event where the Santa Clara Valley Quilt guild puts on a great quilt show in conjuction with the event. April and I entered 4 quilts each and we both got 2 ribbons each. April won a 2nd and 3rd place ribbon and I won a 3rd place and a "Favorite" from the Chamber of Commerce of Morgan Hill. Here are the pictures.



No comments: