Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Bag

In the recent McCalls Quilting magazine, there was a pattern for another tote bag using charm squares. Since my stash runnith over with charm squares I thought I would make this. Lo and behold the ones I wanted to use were from Sunshine by Moda and I didn't have enough. Fortunately, my friend April lent me some and I was able to finish this bag. I didn't realize how big it was going to turn out, but it is still pretty cute. I need to find some cardboard to stabilize the bottom, but other than that, I have a huge bag!

4 comments:

Sue Hamilton said...

Oh my gosh Eli, the bag looks
SO-O-O-O much better "in person". You did a beautiful job--now I want one! Great job. Have a great weekend. Susie-Q

Sue Hamilton said...

I'm so excited that my Sunshine by Moda came in yesterday. When did you say your class was scheduled?
Sue

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bag

Rachael said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee Ittttttttttttttttttt