Monday, January 12, 2009

Quilt Retreat in Monterey

Hi everyone! Just got back from a wonderful weekend in Monterey for quilt retreat with my quilting store. The weather was fantastic and even though I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, I went on a long walk with my friend and co-worker April and we chatted about everything and had a hilarious time with my other friends Phyllis and Sue. The food was great, my room was terrific (it looked out on the water) and the time away was needed. I'm inspired to quilt again and just need to finish some year-end scrapbooking so I can work on quilts again. Here is a photo of the moon setting over the water from my room on Sunday. The moon was full and it was a beautiful morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You snuck that one up on me. I checked your blog before I went to a quilt class at 10 this morning and there wasn't anything new. I'm looking now and I recognize the moon over Monterey Bay. The quilt retreat was a blast. I got way more done than anticipated and we (you and I) laughed until our sides nearly split!!! See you Wednesday. Blessings, Sue

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh pretty

Anonymous said...

sorry, forgot the exclimation points. Here they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are for my last comment